Mr. Gottlieb is a Principal in the firm’s Philadelphia office and focuses his practice in the areas of insurance recovery, defense in commercial motor vehicle accidents, construction litigation, complex litigation and white collar crime. He has represented public and private companies in multi-million dollar construction defect and insurance recovery disputes. His clients include public transportation companies, satellite television companies, and large developers. He has represented multiple individuals in high profile criminal matters.
Prior to joining Offit Kurman, Mr. Gottlieb was Co-Managing Shareholder of a large law firm’s Philadelphia office. Mr. Gottlieb has served in the District Attorney’s office, served as Chief of the Rape and Prosecution Unit, and served as lead counsel to the MOVE Grand Jury.
- "Developing a Game Plan to Mitigate Loss From Data Breach," The Legal Intelligencer (January 18, 2012)
- “Cyber Risk & Data Theft: Liability and Insurance Coverage Issues Affecting Independent Schools” National Association of Independent Schools 2011 Leadership Through Partnership Conference, Chicago, IL (October 1, 2011)
- "A Pragmatic Approach for Addressing the Issue of Odorant Fade," Offit Kurman Insurance Recovery Advisor (Spring 2011)
- "A Pragmatic Approach for Addressing the Issue of Odorant Fade," Natural Gas Odorization International Conference & Exhibition, Houston, TX (May 25, 2010)
- “An Update on Ethical Issues” CLE Seminar, The Rittenhouse Hotel Philadelphia, PA (December 7, 2006)
- “Ethics of Claims Submissions and Claims Handling” 9th Annual Policyholder Advisor Conference, Philadelphia, PA (September 15, 2006)