Ian P. Bartman is a business litigation attorney and Chair of the Commercial Litigation Practice Group (South). Ian's practice involves commercial litigation matters, construction law, real estate litigation matters, land use and zoning matters, commercial landlord-tenant matters, and estate litigation matters.
- Recognized by Maryland Super Lawyers 2013-2019
- National Business Institute "Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step Is Important; Common Issues to Be Prepared for in Litigation and Probate" (November 5, 2015)
- Paralegal Studies Seminar, Hagerstown Community College "Boot Camp - Legal Reading, Writing and Analysis" (November 19, 2015)
- Ian Bartman, Nnoli v. Nnoli: Appeal of a Denial if a Motion to Quash an Arrest Warrant Issued for Contempt Is a Non-Appealable Interlocutory Order, 36 U. Balt. L.F. 211 (2006).
- Ian Bartman, Attorney Grievance Comm’n v. Pennington: An Attorney’s Reliance on Advice of Counsel Is Not a Defense to a Violation of the Maryland Rules of Professional Conduct, 36 U. Balt. L.F. 53 (2005).