Joseph Beller will be presenting at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute seminar “Overview of the New Philadelphia Zoning Code”, on June 4 in Philadelphia.
Are YOU Ready for 8/22/12?
Receive step-by-step advice on the new Philadelphia Zoning Code
- Review the new standards for use and dimensional variances and special exceptions
- Learn how to identify projects that must be reviewed by a Civic Design Review Committee
- Determine what Neighborhood Registered Community Organization (“NRCO”) you will need to meet with before going to the Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Discover the new designations for Zoning Districts in Philadelphia
- Examine whether there is an “As-of-Right permit” under the new Code
- Understand the new parking standards
- Explore how categories have replaced specific uses
- Hear first-hand how the zoning times are “a-changing” in Philadelphia
To view more information about the program or to register, please visit the Philadelphia Bar Institute’s website at: http://www.legalspan.com/pbi/calendar.asp?UGUID=&ItemID=20120409-150226-92307 Joseph Beller concentrates his practice in real estate law with particular emphasis on zoning, land use and real estate tax assessment law, as well as matters involving Municipal law. He practices regularly before the Philadelphia Zoning Board Adjustment, the Board of License and Inspection Review and other agencies and advisory boards concerned with matters of land use, zoning, building, health and safety. He has argued on these matters before the Common Pleas Court, Commonwealth Court and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Mr. Beller has advised on matters involving residential developments, religious institutions, daycare centers, restaurants, telecommunications, parking facilities, shopping centers, nightclubs and convenience stores. He has acted as counsel to several civic associations regarding zoning and licensing matters. Joe can be reached at email@example.com.