Joe Condo focuses his practice in the areas of family law. Recognized as one of the most accomplished and proficient family-law attorneys in Virginia, Joe Condo has been in practice for 45 years. He has been included in all of Washingtonian Magazine’s lists of the Washington area’s best divorce lawyers since 1981, described in the magazine’s February 2009 issue as a “Virginia legend” who “knows how it’s done.” He was chosen by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America beginning with its first edition in 1983, and has been listed in each edition since.
- Virginia Continuing Legal Education
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Northern Virginia Judicial Conference
- Virginia State Judicial Conference
- American Bar Association Bar Leadership Institute
- Virginia State Bar Family Law Section - Betty A. Thompson Lifetime Achievement Award, 2017
- Virginia State Bar Diversity Conference - Clarence M. Dunnaville Jr. Achievement Award, 2017
"What Role Should Parents Play in a Divorce Case? Offit Kurman Family Law Attorney Joe Condo Shares His Experience in Washingtonian Article"
Joseph A. Condo, a principal with Offit Kurman’s Family Law Practice Group, was recently featured in a Washingtonian article about…
As published in the Virginia Lawyer There is a song by James Taylor that’s always been a personal favorite of…