Experienced Counsel For All Kinds of Family Law Issues
Family law issues can have long-term impacts on those involved. Financial details can be intricate, and emotional elements can be paralyzing. Our goal, is to get you a resolution that lets you focus on your life rather than the dissolution of your marriage and gets you back into your life sooner rather than later . . .
Our Family Law Group is ready to handle family law matters of every kind, from non- litigated, less involved matters, to the most complex sophisticated matters. Our 22 Family Law attorneys, in Maryland, Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Pennsylvania will customize an approach that fits the needs of your particular matter. Our attorneys are admitted to the bar in various state and federal courts, and also engage in the international practice of law.
We have highly skilled, experienced attorneys who hold prestigious fellowships in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. The depth of our many practice areas allows us to work seamlessly with seasoned members of our firm on tax, estate and trust, business, immigration, bankruptcy, labor and employment, education, and other issues which come up in family law matters. Together we help you extricate yourself from the marriage, and to plan for your future and that of your children.
What We Do
- Separation and property settlement agreements
- Divorce mediation, collaboration, arbitration and litigation
- Child custody, child support, and access
- Education and special needs issues
- Identification, valuation, and disposition of marital property
- Retirement account issues and orders
- Alimony issues and tax consequences
- Cohabitation and domestic partnership agreements
- Reproductive rights
- Domestic Violence
- Uncontested Divorces
- Premarital Agreements
- Use and possession of the family home
- LGBT issues