Marc Dahan is a principal attorney in Offit Kurman’s Real Estate group. With extensive transactional experience, Mr. Dahan concentrates on complex commercial real estate matters involving acquisition, joint venture, sale, financing, development, leasing and management. He regularly represents owners, developers and investors in hotel, retail, office, multifamily and mixed-use properties. Key client representation includes shopping centers, hotels and office properties.
Prior to joining Offit Kurman, Mr. Dahan was a Partner of Dahan & Nowick LLP, a boutique real estate law firm he founded in 1979. He began his career as a law clerk to the Honorable Anthony T. Augelli, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
Mr. Dahan is a member of The Association of the Bar of the City of New York and New York State Bar Association.
- Represented hospitality client in a joint venture, acquisition, financing and management of two iconic New York City luxury hotels valued at more than $800,000,000 and acquisition financing of approximately $465,000,000, as well as acquisition, ground lease, sale, CMBS and bank financing, development, brand management and the joint venture of hotel and resort properties throughout the United States.
- Represented hospitality client in acquisition of historic landmark property in midtown Manhattan and conversion to a luxury hotel, long-term ground leases, and acquisition and financing of resort properties.
- Represented shopping center client in acquisition and financing of a portfolio of eleven shopping center properties in eastern and midwestern United States.
- Represented shopping center client in several major repurposing mixed-use developments of former retail properties, as well as acquisition, sale, CMBS, bank and insurance company financing, and leasing to national chain stores of shopping center properties throughout the United States.
- Represented real estate investment fund and other clients in acquisition, financing, syndication and sale of multi-family and office properties, including a portfolio of five multi-family properties.