Stephen Siller focuses on creating solutions for international and domestic clients' business and legal issues, whether they involve corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, or other disciplines. His clients range from multinational banks and manufacturing companies to firms in the hospitality, logistics, distribution, commodities trading, staffing, real estate, pharmacy benefits, media, equipment leasing, and consulting fields.
Stephen served on the American Bar Association Negotiated Acquisition Committee’s Task Force, which was responsible for drafting the ABA’s model form of Asset Purchase Agreement and Commentary.
POINTS OF DISTINCTIONS
- Selected as a Metro New York Super Lawyer by Law & Politics magazine in the areas of Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, and International Law, 2007–2010, 2013
- AV Preeminent® Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Who's Who in America; 2000–2001, 2003–2005, 2008–2012
- Who's Who in American Law; 1985–1988, 1990–2008
- Who's Who in the World, 2000
- Who's Who in the East, 1999–2000
- Who's Who in Finance and Industry, 1992–1995
- Who's Who of Emerging Leaders in America, 1987–1994
- New York University Stern School of Business MBA Program: Lecturer, Business Law
- Polytechnic Institute MBA Program: Lecturer, Business Law
Crises are often self-inflicted, such as the recent and continuing Boeing 737 Max crisis in which Boeing’s executives apparently ignored…