- This event has passed.
Webinar: Responding to the Economic Challenges of COVID-19 on Lenders
April 7 at 12:00 pm EDT
DATE AND TIME
April 7, 2020
The economic fallout from the Coronavirus is only beginning to affect Lenders. Fortunately, there are strategies to help with the challenges regarding liquidity, hedging, and selling loans, which will be shaped by federal and state legislation, executive orders, and GSE’s.
During this special one hour briefing, we will update you on these developments and synthesize the information into viable strategies for your business.
Please join this special briefing where we will examine:
- CARES Act applicability to mortgage lenders
- Funding payroll: SBA loans and Layoffs
- Considerations for Loan Approval
- Forbearance and Servicing
- Non-saleable Loans, Investor Suspensions, and EPDs
- Managing Warehouse Lines and Margin Calls
- Protecting Yourself from Customer Complaints
- Equity Infusions: Acquisitions, Sales and Investors
ABOUT DANIELLA CASSERES
Daniella Casseres’ legal practice focuses on laws and regulations governing mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers, financial institutions and consumer finance companies. She regularly advises clients on state and federal compliance laws and regulations including fair lending, advertising, licensing, privacy, TILA, RESPA, FHA, FCRA, and BSA requirements.
ABOUT ARI KAREN
Ari Karen is a labor & employment attorney who represents employers in matters concerning contractual disputes, employment and labor statutes, wage-hour class actions, employment discrimination and fair lending matters, whistleblower complaints and non-competition claims, among others.