- This event has passed.
The Employment Review: What the New Year and New President Mean for Your Workforce
January 12, 2021 at 2:00 pm EST
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, January 12
2:00 p.m. EST - 4:00 p.m. EST
The Employment Review: What the New Year and New President Mean for Your Workforce. The Biden Administration is anticipated to be Pro-employee and Pro-labor. After years of relaxed oversight and enforcement, what does this mean for your business, and how can you prepare? We will look ahead at what we anticipate will be some of the key developments in this webinar.
On January 12, 2021 from 2 p.m. EST - 4 p.m. EST Offit Kurman’s labor and employment group will present guidance on issues affecting your workforce that are likely to arise under President-Elect Biden’s administration.
- Katharine Batista
- Mo Syed
- Theodora Stringham
- Kevin Fasic
- Russell Berger
- Sarah Sawyer
- Katherine Witherspoon Fry
- Scott Kamins
The topics of discussion will include:
- Expanding paid sick, disability and other leave, and new enforcement mechanisms.
- Clamping down on the use of independent contractors.
- COVID-19 protocols and compliance in an ever-changing world.
- The new NLRB – will the Agency return to its hyper-aggressive Obama era ways?
- Minimum wage and overtime rules – how will the new Administration impact your workforce?
- Business immigration - will new rules can provide new opportunities?
- EEOC enforcement and potential expansion of workplace rights.
- Mandating Vaccinations in the workplace – legal ramifications and challenges.
If you have any questions that you would like addressed on the webinar topics please submit them when you register.
Please RSVP to this Webinar as space is limited.
ABOUT OFFIT KURMAN
Offit Kurman, one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States, serves dynamic businesses, individuals and families. With 16 offices and nearly 250 lawyers who counsel clients across more than 30 areas of practice, Offit Kurman helps maximize and protect business value and personal wealth by providing innovative and entrepreneurial counsel that focuses on clients’ business objectives, interests and goals. The firm is distinguished by the quality, breadth and global reach of its legal services and a unique operational structure that encourages a culture of collaboration. For more information, visit www.offitkurman.com.
DELAWARE | MARYLAND | NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | NORTH CAROLINA | PENNSYLVANIA |SOUTH CAROLINA | VIRGINIA | WASHINGTON, DC