- This event has passed.
Sexual Harassment Prevention and Remediation Workshops
March 6, 2018 at 8:30 am
An event every day that begins at 8:30am, repeating until March 8, 2018
This complimentary workshop will be hosted in our downtown Philadelphia, Baltimore and Bethesda offices on consecutive days. Please click the links to register for the workshop location of your choosing in the lefthand column.
Tuesday, March 6th
Ten Penn Center
1801 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Wednesday, March 7th
4800 Montgomery Ln
Bethesda, MD 20814
Thursday, March 8th
300 E. Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
In the wake of the growing number of sexual harassment scandals, the issue of sexual harassment in the workplace has become a major concern for all employers. Time Magazine has even epitomized the situation by naming Silence Breakers their Person of the Year.
Employers who ignore their responsibilities to deter and investigate sexual harassment complaints and enforce their anti-harassment policies run the risk of huge financial loss and damage to their brand and image.
Join Offit Kurman’s Labor and Employment attorneys, as we discuss the essential steps an employer should take to prevent and remediate sexual harassment in the workplace. Topics to be covered include:
- Policies companies should have to protect their business and its owners
- Whether business owners are liable for sexual harassment charges
- Employee training on how to behave in the workplace and what to do if they discover or witness sexual harassment
- HR and supervisor training on how to handle sexual harassment allegations
- What to do if a sexual harassment allegation or charge has been made