- This event has passed.
SciTech Business Forum Monthly Meetings
September 11 at 8:00 am
The SciTech Business Forum (SBF) is a peer support and advisory group for leaders of businesses whose products, services, or customers depend on science or technology to achieve a competitive edge. The group helps its members face challenges that are particularly important to SciTech businesses—such as the creation, protection, and use of intellectual property and highly-skilled human resources—as well as issues that are important to the success of any business.
No two members of the group own or work for competing businesses. In joining the group, members commit to consistent attendance and the confidentiality of the group discussions.
- Candid and open assessments from similarly situated but non-competing business owners who are willing to answer your questions and also to “question your answers.”
- Access to top-tier guest speakers on a variety of business issues, such as team-building, digital marketing strategies, fundraising, and tax strategies.
- The chance to present ideas and business plans to a group of highly-successful business entrepreneurs who understand businesses like yours.
- The opportunity to identify and report on the progress of monthly action items and to help others to achieve their business goals.
- The opportunity to share ideas regarding best business practices and resources.
- No fees charged to participate and not required to be a client of Offit Kurman.
SciTech Business Forum meets in Offit Kurman’s Frederick office overlooking Carroll Creek, at 50 Carroll Creek Way, Suite 340, Frederick, MD 21701, on the second Thursday of each month, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. A light breakfast is served.
For more information about the SciTech Business Forum, to apply for membership, or to propose a guest speaker for the group, please contact Dave Greber by phone at 240.772.5137, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or please fill out the form below.
ABOUT DAVID GREBER
Mr. Greber's extensive business law experience includes representation of companies from initial founding, through growth and expansion, to sale. His intellectual property law background includes the registration and protection of copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets. Mr. Greber also has an MBA in finance and holds a CIPP/US certification in United States privacy law and practice from the International Association of Privacy Professionals