Lender Legal Update
February 1 at 12:00 pm EST
Staying Current And Compliant Just Got Easier
What is Lender Legal Update?
The Lender Legal Update is a monthly half-hour call-in to address the latest regulatory and legal information from a practical business perspective.
In this information-packed half-hour, attorney Ari Karen will examine the latest trends, strategies and practices impacting the lending industry, the impact they may have on your business, and potential solutions and opportunities. This briefing will not simply identify issues- it will provide analysis and guidance to keep lenders a step ahead of potential problems in this fast changing and highly competitive regulatory environment.
This event requires no pre-registration. Just click below to get a PIN. It’s the same PIN for each call. It is that simple.
To participate, call:
Toll free: 844-LENDER LAW(844-536-3529)
Entry code: 8628097#
Your PIN: _ _ _ _ _ _
Click the button below to sign up and receive your unique PIN
The next Lender Legal Update will be Friday, February 1, 2019 at 12 pm EDT.
Pacific | Mountain | Central | Eastern Daylight
9 am 10 am 11 am 12 noon
Hope you will join us!
Archives Of Lender Legal Updates
Below are the recordings of previous Lender Legal Updates.
- Lender Legal Update December 14, 2018
- Lender Legal Update November 2, 2018
- Lender Legal Update October 5, 2018
- Lender Legal Update September 7, 2018
- Lender Legal Update July 6, 2018
- Lender Legal Update April 6, 2018
- Lender Legal Update March 2, 2018
- Lender Legal Update February 2, 2018
- Lender Legal Update January 5, 2018
- Lender Legal Update December 1, 2017
- Lender Legal Update November 3, 2017
- Lender Legal Update October 6, 2017
- Lender Legal Update August 4, 2017
- Lender Legal Update July 14, 2017
- Lender Legal Update June 2, 2017
- Lender Legal Update May 5, 2017
- Lender Legal Update April 7, 2017
- Lender Legal Update March 10, 2017
- Lender Legal Update February 3, 2017
- Lender Legal Update January 6, 2017
About the Presenter: Ari Karen is an aggressive and experienced litigator, with a primary focus on disputes involving claims of discrimination, unfair competition, fiduciary breach, partnership disputes, worker misclassification, and minimum wage and overtime litigation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Mr. Karen litigates both individual and class actions, utilizing strategies that aim at reducing or eliminating clients’ exposure in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
In addition to litigation, Mr. Karen uses his litigation experience to counsel clients in proactive and practical means of compliance with technical wage-hour laws and other labor and employment regulations