Breakfast Bar Speaker Series: August 2021
August 5 at 7:30 am EDT
August 5th, 2021
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Hot Topics In Insurance Coverage Law: Pandemics, Riots, and Cyberattacks
Featuring Principal Attorney and Chair of the Insurance Recovery Practice, Meghan Finnerty.
Ms. Finnerty will discuss:
- What every business owner should know about insurance coverage for emerging risks.
- The latest on Litigation Surrounding Covid-19 Closures.
- The unintended consequences to your business of changing definitions in the law for common terms like “riot” and “civil unrest”.
- Whether your business is covered for the increasing onslaught of cyber-attacks.
- And finally…Some of the biggest coverage mistakes that most small business owners make, so you can avoid them!
Hosted by Linda Ostovitz
Join us on the first Thursday of each month to learn about a legal topic from our diverse team of attorneys. Guest speakers will also be provided for timely topics.
About This Month's Guest Speaker: Meghan Finnerty
Principal, Offit Kurman
email@example.com | 267.338.1322
Meghan Finnerty is a commercial litigator with a varied practice, with an emphasis on assisting corporate and nonprofit policyholders as they navigate disputes with their insurance companies. Ms. Finnerty regularly advises construction, manufacturing, restaurant industry, and auto industry clients on risk and insurance issues for each phase of the life cycle of the business.
She is an experienced trial and appellate lawyer in both insurance coverage and general commercial litigation.