Asset Protection Planning
Safeguard Your Wealth And Investments
Your financial plan and estate plan are of no use or benefit if potential claimants are able to seize the assets you have worked so hard to preserve and acquire. In a world filled with so many legal claims and claimants, and with insurance companies denying more claims than ever before, you need to take additional asset protection planning steps to secure and preserve your wealth and investments from potential future claims.
Individuals and couples who should consider asset protection include:
- People with High Net Worth
- People Involved in High Risk Occupations (i.e., Doctors, Attorneys, Accountants)
- Fiduciaries (i.e., Trustees, Guardians, and Personal Representatives of Estates)
- Corporate CEOs, CFOs, Officers, and Directors
- Real Estate Developers
- People Who Have Sold Their Businesses
- People Uneasy With a Prenuptial Agreement, and Who Want to Shield Assets From Potential Claims Brought by a Spouse
Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law has established itself as one of the region's leading asset planning protection law firms. Our trusts and estates attorneys help you plan and develop comprehensive asset protection strategies to protect the wealth you have accumulated from the claims of future creditors.
We have designed and implemented a substantial number of customized asset protection plans for a wide variety of individuals, all of which have preserved our clients' assets as designed.
To learn more about how Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law asset protection planning services benefit you or your business please click the link below.