Michael Conley is presenting at “Construction Defect Litigation: Claims and Coverage“, presented by the Philadelphia Bar Association on August 21. Details are below. To register, please click here. 4 substantive CLE credits are being offered.
Construction Defect Litigation: Claims and Coverage
Construction defect claims represent one of the fastest growing areas of litigation. Claims related to faulty workmanship and structural defects resulting in water infiltration, mold, and other consequential damages pose a tremendous liability to developers, design professional contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, their respective insurers, and anyone else involved in a construction project. Our expert faculty will provide step-by-step advice on Construction Defect Litigation — how builders risk, professional liability and other policies respond to claims. Highlights include:
- Analysis of current law and insurance issues
- Review of special issues with insuring construction entities
- Examination of Claims related to faulty workmanship and structural defects
- Breaking the Code: Policy Language
- Sean Brogan, Esq.
- The Graham Company, Philadelphia
- Jennifer S. Coatsworth, Esq.
- Margolis Edelstein, Philadelphia
- Michael Conley, Esq.
- Offit Kurman, Philadelphia
- Jeffrey Grossman, Esq.
- Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP, Philadelphia