Linda Sorg Ostovitz Presenting at “Divorce – Are You Prepared?” Seminar on April 27th
Offit Kurman & Baltimore-Washington Financial Advisors invite you to a discussion on:
- Am I entitled to alimony?
- When my spouse and I separate, who is responsible for paying the mortgage on our home?
- How does one compute child support and for how long is it paid?
- Does the custodian of a minor child have the right to occupy the marital home to the exclusion of the other parent?
- What is marital property that is subject to an equitable division, and what is not marital property
- Alternative resolution dispute options
- The divorce process
ABOUT LINDA SORG OSTOVITZ
Linda Sorg Ostovitz is a family law attorney. Her legal experience spans more than 34 years. In this time, she has served as a leader, educator and advocate. Mrs. Ostovitz holds a prestigious fellowship in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Currently, she serves as President for the Business Women’s Network of Howard County, by which she was chosen Woman of Distinction for 2014.
Mrs. Ostovitz represents clients in Howard, Anne Arundel, Carroll and Baltimore Counties. Her practice focuses exclusively on divorce litigation and mediation, child custody and access, child support, alimony, business valuation, as well as property and asset distribution. In addition to providing legal representation in court, Mrs. Ostovitz provides mediation services to help families come to a fair and legally-sound conclusion outside of the traditional court proceedings.