CAI-NC Lunch’n’Learn set for December 3 in Charlotte
- Must your HOA or condominium association have workers’ compensation insurance?
- Are you setting yourself up for a violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)?
- What are your obligations under new federal laws as to the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) and the disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information (NPPI)?
- Options for cash-strapped associations.
- Update on 2014 legislation impacting community associations.
- What you need to know about the Wallach v. Linville Owners Association decision.
- Expectations for the upcoming legislative session, including manager licensing, fidelity bonds, audits and more!
A flyer with details can be found at Charlotte Lunch and Learn. If you wish to attend, please register AS SOON AS POSSIBLE at http://www.cai-nc.org/Form/10363~171009/Piedmont-Lunch-n-Learn-Dec-3-2014 or by calling CAI-NC at 919-929-9312, as you must register to attend. Sponsorships are available athttp://bit.ly/1onKld0. Feel free to forward this information to any managers, directors, community members, or others who may be interested. Please also bring a non-perishable food item donation for the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina!