New Paradigm Counsel® Typical Client Profile
Your business may be well suited for New Paradigm Counsel if it:
- Needs substantial legal assistance to help the company through a rapid growth phase involving new products, services, contracts, terms or conditions of service, employees, regulatory hurdles, or legal disputes.
- Has grown to a size where it needs substantial and continuous legal assistance, but no legal department has been established.
- Currently assigns projects to several different law firms, but would benefit from creating a coordinated legal team for all matters.
- Desires to supplement its current in-house legal department with additional or different legal resources.
- Wants to fill a significant void created by the departure of a prior law firm or counsel.
- Needs substantial on-site legal support for an extended period of time to understand or implement business changes required by new laws or regulations.
Ready to introduce a new paradigm at your place of business? Contact Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law and ask about our New Paradigm Counsel program:
Certain restrictions apply to this outside general counsel service.
To learn more about how Offit Kurman’s New Paradigm Counsel services benefit you or your business please click the link below.