Tysons Corner VA
Offit Kurman, P.A., is searching for a well-qualified candidate for its Marketing Coordinator position. This position will be situated in Tysons Corner, VA with travel to the Firm’s Bethesda, MD office. The Marketing Coordinator will interact and support attorneys in both offices, with a hands-on approach, to execute their individual marketing plans, which can include assisting with and attending events that occur outside of traditional work hours. The Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for identifying and communicating brand investment opportunities for the Director of Marketing and Practice Group Manager ROI review and implementation approval.
Major Business Objectives (MBOs)
The Marketing Coordinator will:
- Support attorneys and the Practice Group Manager for implementation of attorney marketing initiatives; work with and through the Practice Group Manager to plan and execute results-oriented marketing campaigns, within budget and with a measurable ROI, (e.g., seminars, webinars, speaking engagements, direct mail, social events, etc.).
- Support attorney groups and Practice Group Manager in the identification of firm brand investment opportunities for ROI review and implementation approval.
- Create copy and maintain marketing collateral, as appropriate (i.e., ads, brochures, fact sheets, attorney bios, website, newsletters, press releases, etc.).
- Use all marketing infrastructure, systems, and budget information to provide efficient support to attorney groups and Practice Group Manager.
- Work with Practice Group Manager, Practice Group Leaders, and other team members to develop and execute marketing plans and other strategic marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a professional appearance,
- Perform all other marketing duties requested by Practice Group Manager.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required with concentration in marketing, business, and/or communications or related field preferred.
Experience: Well-qualified candidates will have one to two years’ practical or internship experience in the areas of planning, coordinating and executing marketing and business development initiatives in a professional services organization. Must be very organized, and a self-starter, able to complete tasks with little direction.
Language Skills: The position requires strong communication skills, including the ability to write, edit, read, analyze, understand and interpret marketing trends and other information. The position also requires the ability to effectively communicate, in all forms, and present information to top management.
Social Skills: The position requires that the candidate attend marketing events from time to time and represent the firm in a professional manner. Strong conversation skills a plus to assist with client relationships and business development.
Technology: Proficient in MS Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Publicaster, Constant Contact, Go to Webinar, EventBrite, WordPress, various Social Media platforms, and all Adobe programs.
To apply, include cover letter, salary requirements, resume, and “Law Firm Marketing Coordinator — DC Area” in the subject line and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the entire job description and review our website before submitting. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Please, no phone calls.
To learn more about our firm, go to www.offitkurman.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer