Legal Administrative Assistant- Family Law
Offit Kurman, one of the fastest growing law firms in the mid-Atlantic region, is looking for a dynamic individual to join its legal support staff to support two Principal Attorneys in its prestigious Family Law practice. In addition to providing legal administrative support, this position is also responsible for providing higher level support to one Principal who is a leader in national and international industry-related organizations. If you possess the required experience to fulfill the essential duties outlined below and are interested in focusing your talents and energies to make a meaningful difference in your career, please send us your resume and cover letter.
- Serve as main point of contact with high profile clients, which includes daily interaction by telephone, email, and in person
- Coordinate and track progress of cases within practice group, as instructed by assigned attorneys
- Schedule client appointments and maintain calendars in Outlook
- Organize and maintain email communications
- Organize and maintain extensive client files and pleading binders
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Perform other related duties, as required
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or a combination of education and work experience accepted
- Three or more years’ experience supporting multiple attorneys in the Family Law practice area
Skills/Ability: Superior organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple assignments and shifting priorities; Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint; strong communication skills, both written and verbal; able to work with and build working relationships with colleagues.
If you possess the level of experience and qualifications outlined above, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the position, Legal Administrative Assistant (Bethesda) in your letter. Please, no phone calls.
Offit Kurman, P.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about us, go to www.offitkurman.com.