Legal Administrative Assistant
Offit Kurman, recognized as one of the fastest growing law firms in the mid-Atlantic region, is looking for a well-qualified candidate to fill the position of Legal Administrative Assistant in its Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights practice group. This position will support two principal attorneys in its Baltimore, MD office. If you have the experience required for the position and are looking for a position that will offer you the opportunity to focus your talents and energies to make a meaningful difference in your career, this position may be just the one you are looking for!
- Delivery of client service via various modes of communication; in person, telephone, email
- Coordinate and track progress of cases within practice group, as instructed by assigned attorneys
- Schedule client appointments and maintain calendars in Outlook
- Organize and maintain email communications
- Organize and maintain extensive client files (paper and electronic) and pleading binders
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Perform other related duties, as required
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, or a combination of education and work experience accepted
- Five or more years experience in providing administrative support in a law firm, Bankruptcy experience is required
- Knowledge of ECF, litigation procedures and terminology
Skills/Ability: Strong organizational skills with attention to detail; ability to manage multiple assignments and shifting priorities; Microsoft Office Suite 2013; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to work with and build working relationships with colleagues.
To apply, please include cover letter, salary requirements, resume, and "Legal Administrative Assistant, Baltimore, MD" in the subject line and send to email@example.com.
Offit Kurman, P.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.