Howard County, Maryland
Offit Kurman, one of the fastest growing law firms in the mid-Atlantic region, is currently recruiting for a File/Scan Clerk for its Howard County location. We are searching for well-qualified candidates who have two years or more experience working in a professional law firm.
Specific skills include, but are not limited to:
- Proficiency working with Document Management Systems (i.e., NetDocs)
- Knowledge of legal terminology and documents
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage changing priorities
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal form
Education: Associates or Bachelors Degree with emphasis on paralegal studies.
If you possess the level of experience and qualifications outlined above, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position, File/ Scan Clerk (Howard County) in your letter.
Please, no phone calls.
Offit Kurman is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.