Marketing Tech and Social Media Coordinator, Fulton, MD
The Marketing Tech will be responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing, Practice Group Managers and Marketing Coordinators by providing a wide range of marketing, business development and technical support for approximately 120 lawyers in all firm offices in the mid-Atlantic region.
Duties and Responsibilities
Support initiatives related to marketing, business development and promotion of the firm and its attorneys.
- Plan, design and develop creative content, such as announcements, invitations, website and blogs for distribution to the firm, clients, prospects and referral sources in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Review content provided by outside sources for accuracy, brand and SEO consistency and distribute.
- Management of marketing lists, including firm wide mailing, marketing and attorney lists.
- Post presentations, stream audio/video and other content, as well as providing technical support, assistance and advice for webinar and telephone conference support and scheduling.
Candidates must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and verbal and written communication skills. Must be a self-starter, diligent and able to work as part of a team. Must be innovative, collaborative, resourceful and creative. Critical thinking skills are important. Must work well with attorneys and staff. Professional appearance and ability to speak comfortably with clients and other guests at events. Flexibility to work extended hours as needed. Able to travel to all of the firm’s offices.
- Creative Development
- Graphic Design
- Web site management and maintenance in Word Press
- Content posting
- PowerPoint presentations
- Mailing List Management
- Creation of presentation materials
- Management of blogs/social media
- Intranet management
- Constant Contact
- Knowledge of social media and content delivery
- HTML Code and Design
- Experience with hosting and executing webinars
- Experience with streaming media, including capturing the events to be streamed
- FTP site management and maintenance
Technical and Software Skill:
- All Adobe Creative Suite Products
- Word Press
- Photo Shop
- What Counts Publicaster
- Inbound marketing using HubSpot or ParDot
- Constant Contact
- Event Brite
- Event Expresso
- Word Press Plug ins
- FTP Site
- Camera Skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a graphics design, writing, journalism or similar discipline preferred.
Experience: Three to five years preferred, but not necessary, of responsible relevant marketing/business development technical support in a professional services organization.
Offit Kurman, P.A. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To apply for this position please click here.