For Attorneys, Paralegals, And Staff
Are you interested in focusing your talents, energy and connections more efficiently and effectively? Whether you're an attorney looking to start or extend your practice, a paralegal looking to start your career or an administrative assistant looking to make a meaningful difference, Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law is your perfect legal partner.
We are always looking for talented and experienced attorneys to join the Offit Kurman team. If you are interested in joining our team of extraordinary lawyers or simply want to learn more, please contact Leigh Novack at email@example.com.
- Corporate / M&A Attorney (Baltimore, Bethesda or Tysons Corner) Qualified candidates must possess 4+ years' experience.
- Cannabis Regulatory Attorney - Senior Associate/Junior Partner (Bethesda) Qualified candidates must possess 5+ years’ experience.
- Mortgage Originations Regulatory Senior Attorney (Baltimore, Bethesda, Tysons or Charlotte) Qualified candidates must possess 8+ years' relevant experience.
- Commercial Litigation Associate (New York, NY) Qualified candidates must posses 3+ years' relevant experience.
- Construction Industry Corporate Associate (New York, NY) Qualified candidates must possess 2+ years' relevant experience.
- Employment Associate (Wilmington or Philadelphia) Qualified candidates must possess 3+ years' relevant experience.
Click on the links below to learn more about the legal team support opportunities currently available with Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting Specialist (Baltimore)
- Chief Financial Officer (Baltimore)
- Corporate Paralegal (Baltimore, Bethesda, Tysons Corner)
- Estate Administration Manager (Baltimore)
- Estate Administration Paralegal (Baltimore)
- Estate Planning Paralegal (Baltimore)
- Human Resources Assistant (Baltimore)
- IT Support Specialist (Baltimore)
- Legal Administrative Assistant-Business and Commercial Litigation (Baltimore)
- Staff Accountant (Baltimore)
- Foreclosure Paralegal (Charlotte)
- Litigation Administrative Paralegal (New York City)
- Immigration Paralegal (New York City or Bethesda)
- Legal Administrative Assistant (Philadelphia)
- Litigation Paralegal (Philadelphia)
- Estate Planning Legal Administrative Assistant (Rock Hill, South Carolina)
- Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant (Remote)
- Labor & Employment Legal Administrative Assistant (Wilmington)
- Real Estate Paralegal (Wilmington)
- Director of Marketing (Any office)
- Learning and Development Specialist (Any office)
Looking to make a change for the better?
In search of a rewarding challenge and the chance to be part of something big?
Please Submit Your Resume to email@example.com to be considered for future staff and professional opportunities within any of our mid-Atlantic offices.
MARYLAND | PENNSYLVANIA | VIRGINIA| NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | DELAWARE | WASHINGTON, DC