For Attorneys, Paralegals, And Staff
Are you interested in focusing your talents, energy and connections more efficiently and effectively? Whether you're an attorney looking to start or extend your practice, a paralegal looking to start your career or an administrative assistant looking to make a meaningful difference, Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law is your perfect legal partner.
We are always looking for talented and experienced attorneys to join the Offit Kurman team. If you are interested in joining our team of extraordinary lawyers or simply want to learn more, please contact Leigh Novack at email@example.com.
- Senior Commercial Litigation Associate/Junior Principal (Bethesda) Qualified candidates must possess 15+ years' relevant experience.
- Senior Construction Litigation Associate (Bethesda) Qualified candidates must possess 6+ years' relevant experience.
- Senior Associate/ Junior Principal: Estates Planning Attorney (New York) Qualified candidates must possess 7+ years' relevant experience.
- Health Care Law Attorney/ Senior Associate (Philadelphia, Plymouth Meeting or Harrisburg) Qualified candidates must possess 8+ years' relevant experience.
- Regulatory Compliance Attorney - Mortgage Banking (NC, VA, MD, PA) Qualified candidates must possess 3+ years' relevant experience.
Click on the links below to learn more about the legal team support opportunities currently available with Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estates Administrative Paralegal (Baltimore)
- Estates Paralegal (Baltimore or Bethesda)
- Immigration Paralegal (Bethesda and New York City)
- IT Support Specialist (Bethesda)
- Court Runner (Charlotte)
- Legal Administrative Assistant - Family Law (Charlotte)
- Family Law Paralegal (Charlotte)
- Foreclosure Paralegal (Charlotte)
- Real Estate Paralegal (Charlotte)
- Regional Director (Charlotte)
- Accounting Specialist (Columbia, Maryland)
- Legal Administrative Assistant - Trusts and Estates (Frederick)
- Legal Administrative Assistant - Family Law (Tysons)
Looking to make a change for the better?
In search of a rewarding challenge and the chance to be part of something big?
Please Submit Your Resume to email@example.com to be considered for future staff and professional opportunities within any of our mid-Atlantic offices.
MARYLAND | PENNSYLVANIA | VIRGINIA| NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | DELAWARE | WASHINGTON, DC