For Attorneys, Paralegals, And Staff
Are you interested in focusing your talents, energy and connections more efficiently and effectively? Whether you're an attorney looking to start or extend your practice, a paralegal looking to start your career or an administrative assistant looking to make a meaningful difference, Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law is your perfect legal partner.
We are always looking for talented and experienced attorneys to join the Offit Kurman team. If you are interested in joining our team of extraordinary lawyers or simply want to learn more, please contact us at email@example.com.
The following Attorney positions can be located in any of Offit Kurman’s mid-Atlantic region offices:
- Transactional Tax Attorney (Any Office) Qualified candidate will possess 8+ years' relevant experience.
- Government Contracts Attorney (Bethesda or Tysons Corner) Qualified candidate will possess 5+ years' relevant experience.
- Litigation & Transactional Associate (Frederick) 2019 graduates should apply
- Labor and Employment Attorney (Philadelphia) Qualified candidate will possess 3+ years' relevant experience.
- Real Estate Attorney. Qualified candidates will possess 8 to 15 years’ experience and have a minimum book of business of $250,000.
- Patent Attorney. Qualified candidates will possess 5 to 10 years’ experience and have a minimum book of business of $150,000.
- Banking Attorney. Qualified candidates will possess 5 to 15 years’ experience and have a minimum book of business of $100,000.
Click on the links below to learn more about the legal team support opportunities currently available with Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estates Paralegal (Baltimore)
- Legal Administrative Assistant - Litigation (Bethesda)
- Accounting Specialist (Columbia, Maryland)
- Estates Planning Paralegal (Columbia, Maryland)
- IP Administrative Paralegal (Columbia, Maryland)
- Legal Administrative Assistant - Temporary (Harrisburg)
- NMLS Licensing Specialist (MetroPark)
- Office Administrative Assistant (MetroPark)
- Document Management Specialist (New York City)
- Legal Administrative Assistant (New York City)
- Legal Administrative Assistant- Litigation (Philadelphia)
- Litigation Paralegal (Philadelphia)
- Marketing Coordinator (Philadelphia)
- Operations and Facilities Management Specialist (Philadelphia)
- Patent Litigation Paralegal (Philadelphia)
- Legal Administrative Assistant (Plymouth Meeting)
- Legal Administrative Assistant-Family Law (Tysons Corner)
- Chancery Court Legal Administrative Assistant (Wilmington)
- Chancery Court Paralegal (Wilmington)
- Legal Administrative Assistant - Construction (Philadelphia or Plymouth Meeting)
- Onboarding Program Manager (Baltimore, Bethesda, D.C., Columbia, MD, Tysons Corner)
Looking to make a change for the better?
In search of a rewarding challenge and the chance to be part of something big?
Please Submit Your Resume to email@example.com to be considered for future staff and professional opportunities within any of our mid-Atlantic offices.
MARYLAND | PENNSYLVANIA | VIRGINIA| NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | DELAWARE | WASHINGTON, DC