For Attorneys, Paralegals, And Staff
Are you interested in focusing your talents, energy and connections more efficiently and effectively? Whether you're an attorney looking to start or extend your practice, a paralegal looking to start your career or an administrative assistant looking to make a meaningful difference, Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law is your perfect legal partner.
We are always looking for talented and experienced attorneys to join the Offit Kurman team. If you are interested in joining our team of extraordinary lawyers or simply want to learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Attorney positions can be located in any of Offit Kurman’s mid-Atlantic region offices:
- Employment Litigation Attorney (Maryland) Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of 2-5 years' experience.
- Family Law Attorney (Baltimore or Columbia) Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Real Estate Attorney. Qualified candidates will possess 8 to 15 years’ experience and have a minimum book of business of $250,000.
- Patent Attorney. Qualified candidates will possess 5 to 10 years’ experience and have a minimum book of business of $150,000.
- Banking Attorney. Qualified candidates will possess 5 to 15 years’ experience and have a minimum book of business of $100,000.
Click on the links below to learn more about the legal team support opportunities currently available with Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Marketing Brand Manager, Columbia, MD
Looking to make a change for the better?
In search of a rewarding challenge and the chance to be part of something big?
Please Submit Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for future staff and professional opportunities within any of our mid-Atlantic offices.
MARYLAND | PENNSYLVANIA | VIRGINIA| NEW JERSEY | NEW YORK | DELAWARE | WASHINGTON, DC