Offit Kurman, a growing full-service law firm, seeks an experienced Trust and Estate Planning and Administration Paralegal to join its Rock Hill, SC office. The paralegal will assist three preeminent practitioners with a variety of duties related to sophisticated trust and estate planning and administration. This position promises substantial client contact, autonomy and a significant potential to enhance and broaden skills/knowledge in trust and estate planning and administration. This position requires coordination and integration in a dynamic practice group of professionals including three attorneys, two part-time paralegals and an administrative assistant.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with attorneys from initial interview through final execution of the plan documents
- Communicate directly with sophisticated clients on estate planning matters
- Drafting of estate plan documents and other legal documents
- Management of workflow and participate in the production and implementation of high-level estate plans
- Facilitate trust and estate administrations
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of trust and estate planning and administration experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), internet research skills, document management systems, and time entry software
- Self motivated and independent thinker and doer
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. Offit Kurman offers a collegial, comfortable, and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
If interested, please send resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “T&E Planning Paralegal SC” in the subject line.