We are currently seeking a Temporary File Clerk to join our Bethesda, MD office.
The File Clerk will provide support to other legal support staff through the management of document workflow, managing electronic files, providing general administrative back-up, and other duties as assigned. All training will be provided.
- File, index, sort, scan, copy and store documents in electronic system.
- Manage file/data conversions.
- Locate, retrieve and deliver materials and files upon request.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to multi-task and efficiently manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest growing law firms in the mid-Atlantic region. We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k)matching.
To apply, email resume to Charlotte Gillespie (email@example.com) and include “Temporary File Clerk” in the subject line.