Offit Kurman, a growing full-service law firm, is seeking a Systems Integration Specialist. The Systems Integration Specialist is responsible for supporting projects requiring integration of software systems, applications, and workflow/automation design. Provides high-level support to IT operations on application and system issues. They will ensure that system integrations, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational best practices. This position is partially remote based in one of our offices between Philadelphia, PA and Bethesda, MD. Some travel, primarily day trips from the firm’s Baltimore/DC/Philadelphia offices is required.
- Provide technical/analytical leadership, expertise and guidance related to the design, development and implementation of integrations between firm systems (Finance, HR, CRM, etc.) using development tools, collaborating with various groups within the firm.
- Lead and perform system integration and migration tasks for group affiliations with support from third parties – affiliating firm IT staff and/or vendors. Evaluates, recommends, and implements affiliate software into OK environment.
- Implement and provide technical guidance on process automation projects involving Aderant, Net Docs, Intapp, UKG (UltiPro), Microsoft Power Apps and Automate, and other systems as identified.
- Provide Level 3 support on Aderant, Net Docs, Intapp, custom software, and other systems as needed by participating in IT/help desk operations providing support on escalated cases.
- Keep current on IT developments, recommending upgrades and/or new software systems as appropriate.
- Identify and recommend production customizations and enhancements.
- Collaborate on design, document and implement system updates/upgrades, make recommendations to improve workflow, enhance reporting and analytics and to help overall operational effectiveness.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the IT systems and deployments.
QUALIFYING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Four-year MIS, IT, CS or comparable degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years or more software systems experience with a professional services firm (law firm preferred).
- 4+ years of experience programming with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, XML/XSL, .NET Frameworks, SQL Server), VB Script, PowerShell, and JAVA Script.
- Experience with the mapping, management, and transformation of data using MS SQL tools, custom applications, and third-party software.
- Experience planning and implementing integrations between disparate systems.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and deploy business applications
- Experience with legal enterprise management software such as Aderant (preferred) or Elite and third-party applications focused on operational functions such as time tracking, docketing, recruiting, research, document management and conference scheduling.
- Familiar with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and the software development lifecycle.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide variety of personalities.
- Organizational, documentation, and time management skills able to prioritize work and meet competing deadlines.
- Proactive self-starter with professional maturity, confidence, and a strong sense of ownership, accountability and follow-through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills able convey technical information to individuals of different levels of technical comprehension.
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Some travel, primarily day trips from the firm’s Baltimore/DC/Philadelphia office to our other offices.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. Offit Kurman offers a collegial, comfortable, and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
If interested, please send resume to Charlotte Gillespie (email@example.com) and include “Systems Integration Specialist” in the subject line.