Offit Kurman, a growing full-service law firm focused on serving the private client market, is seeking a senior Estates Attorney to join its Carolinas Estates practice in its Rock Hill, South Carolina office. This attorney will have at least eight years of experience in the areas of estate planning and related income tax, corporate, and personal planning for high-net-worth individuals and multinational families. This includes experience in wealth transfer strategies and advice, including drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents; charitable organization advice; trust and probate administration and controversies; and general business transaction advice.
This position offers an outstanding career opportunity for immediate client contact and hands-on experience in a well-respected Carolinas estate planning practice led by one of the most prominent Estates attorneys in the region.
- At least eight years of experience in sophisticated estate and closely-held business planning and administration and related legal services to individuals, charitable organizations and corporate fiduciaries.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school with an excellent academic record.
- Admission to the North Carolina or South Carolina bar (preferably both).
- LLM in taxation or estate planning is preferred.
If interested, send resume to Michael DiGennaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGENCY SUBMISSIONS WELCOMED