Seeking a regulatory compliance attorney to join our growing Financial Institutions Regulatory Practice Group. Applicants must have experience providing advice on mortgage origination compliance matters.
- Represent mortgage lenders, brokers, servicers, and related companies before federal and state regulatory authorities, including the CFPB, HUD, DOJ, FDIC, FTC, the Federal Reserve, state Attorneys General during investigations and enforcement proceedings.
- Provide advice to our clients on existing laws and regulations that govern mortgage lenders, mortgage brokers and financial institutions.
- Assist clients on implementing policies and procedures in compliance with various federal regulations and agency guidelines (TRID, Qualified Mortgage Rules, HUD FHA Mortgagee guidelines, RESPA Anti-Kickback provisions, FCRA and FACTA Act requirements, FinCen Anti-Money Laundering requirements and Privacy rules)
- Advise on state lender, servicer, broker and other licensing requirements
- Compliance audits
- Must have an active bar (any state).
- At least three years of consumer financial services regulatory compliance experience with a focus on mortgage origination regulatory counseling.
- At least one year of Associate-level law firm experience
Charlotte, Tysons Corner, Bethesda, Baltimore or Philadelphia
Interested candidates should send their resume to Michael Di Gennaro at email@example.com