Offit Kurman, a growing full-service law firm, is seeking to hire an administrative professional to support its Tysons Corner, VA office. The Receptionist is responsible for maintaining the office, supporting day-to-day operations, and assisting attorneys, clients and staff with basic administrative work.
- Provide a welcoming environment for clients and visitors to the Firm.
- Maintain conference room schedule with the ability to manage multiple meetings and users, and to resolve scheduling issues and conflicts.
- Maintain an inventory of and order office supplies.
- Receive and sort mail; manage the interoffice mail and courier services.
- Work directly with building management to ensure office appearance is maintained in good order.
- Provide clerical assistance to staff and attorneys, including, scheduling, document production, and data entry.
- Disinfect and carry out COVID protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal form.
- Prior experience working in the legal field is preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. Offit Kurman offers a collegial, comfortable, and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
If interested, please send resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Receptionist-Tysons Corner” in the subject line.