Seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join our Philadelphia office. The paralegal will assist multiple attorneys with a variety of duties related to the full corporate governance lifespan.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Form, maintain, and dissolve entities through various states.
- Prepare state filings for formation, amendments, conversions, dissolutions, fictitious names, UCC filings, business registrations in various jurisdictions, particularly Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Florida.
- Draft governing documents, such as operating agreements, bylaws, partnership agreements.
- Prepare SS-4 and various tax forms, as well as obtain EIN.
- Prepare stock/membership certificates, ownership charts, stock ledgers and maintain stock book.
- Draft resolutions, consents, assignments, and joinders.
- File Franchise Tax Reports and Annual Reports in various jurisdictions.
- Prepare non-profit applications.
- Conduct due diligence, prepare disclosure schedules and maintain dataroom.
- Order searches of government and court filings.
- Prepare correspondence to government agencies, clients, etc.
- Attend client meetings, as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Corporate Paralegal role.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
To apply, email resume to Karla States (email@example.com) and include “Corporate Paralegal” in the subject line.