Offit Kurman, a quickly growing full-service law firm, is actively seeking a Onboarding Administrative Manager to join our team. The Onboarding Administrative Manager is a high-level administrative position that will work closely with the Onboarding Program Manager to facilitate the successful onboarding of new attorneys and attorney groups. The Onboarding Administrative Manager will coordinate with other members of the administrative and regional management teams to ensure all attorney onboarding, client transition, and other affiliation tasks are completed. In addition, the Onboarding Administrative Manager will provide project management and administrative support to the Onboarding Program Manager.
- Assist the Onboarding Program Manager in developing agendas, reports, and other materials in preparation for meetings, presentations, and projects related to attorney and attorney group affiliations.
- Complete all necessary client transition tasks for affiliating attorneys including receipt and review of the client transfer form, input of the client information into Intapp, and preparation and delivery of engagement letters.
- Work closely with the Regional Administrative Manager and Regional Director for affiliating attorneys to ensure the administrative support needs of the attorney are being met in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate with newly affiliated attorneys to answer questions, resolve issues, and provide additional support as needed.
- Follow up with appropriate personnel, as directed, to ensure attorney affiliation tasks and assignments are completed on schedule.
- Manage a variety of projects, both operational and strategic, for the Onboarding Program Manager, through the following activities:
- Build and maintain project schedules.
- Organize, schedule, and attend meetings.
- Keep meeting minutes and assign action items from meetings.
- Prepare regular reports and status updates on project progress.
- Facilitate clear, effective, and efficient communications amongst project and management teams.
- Serve as point of contact on project related issues and concerns and prioritize and escalate to the Onboarding Program Manager as appropriate.
- Maintain and update resources such as the Onboarding department pages on the intranet.
- Assist the Onboarding Program Manager with offboarding tasks including running reports, researching and tracking client transfer requests and coordinating file transfers.
- Assist in identifying and implementing processes and process improvements to meet business goals.
QUALIFYING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 5 years or more experience in executive support or similar high-level administrative roles.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize, manage, and successfully deliver multiple projects on aggressive and competing deadlines.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to find solutions to challenging issues and adapt to complex and rapidly changing business operations.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work independently with a strong focus on ownership, accountability and follow-through.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide variety of personalities.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Some travel, primarily day trips to our offices.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. Offit Kurman offers a collegial, comfortable, and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
If interested, send resume to Charlotte Gillespie (email@example.com) and include “Onboarding Administrative Manager” in the subject line.