We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Philadelphia office. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Manager and shall interact and support attorneys in the assigned regional office, with a hands-on approach, to execute their marketing and business development initiatives to drive revenue growth. The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing Manager and will also be responsible for identifying and communicating brand investment opportunities for Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager ROI review and implementation approval.
Major Business Objectives (MBOs)
- Support Regional Marketing Manager, as well as attorneys within that Regional Marketing Manager’s geographic area, for implementation of attorney marketing initiatives. Work with and through the Regional Marketing Manager to plan and execute results-oriented marketing campaigns, within budget and with a measurable ROI (i.e., seminars, webinars, speaking engagements, direct mail, social events, etc.).
- Support Regional Marketing Manager and attorneys in the identification of firm brand investment opportunities for ROI review and implementation approval.
- Create copy and maintain marketing collateral, as appropriate (i.e., ads, brochures, fact sheets, attorney bios, website, newsletters, press releases, etc.).
- Use all marketing infrastructure, systems, and budget information to provide efficient support to the Regional Manager and attorneys.
- Work with Regional Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing plans and other strategic marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Perform all other marketing duties requested by Regional Marketing Manager.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required with concentration in marketing, business and/or communications or related field preferred.
- Experience: Well-qualified candidates will have three to five years’ experience in the areas of planning, coordinating and executing marketing and business development initiatives in a professional services organization. Must be organized and a self-starter, able to complete tasks with little direction.
- Language Skills: Strong communication skills, including the ability to write, edit, read, analyze, understand and interpret marketing trends and competitor information. The ability to effectively communicate, in all forms, and present information to top management.
- Social Skills: The position requires attendance at marketing events from time to time and represent the Firm in a professional manner. Strong conversation skills a plus to assist with client relationships and business development.
- Technology: Proficient in MS Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MailChimp, Constant Contact, Go to Webinar, EventBrite, WordPress, various Social Media platforms, and experience with Adobe programs.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. Offit Kurman offers a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
To apply, email resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.