We have an exciting opportunity available for a marketing professional to join its Baltimore office. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for handling and executing the marketing plans and events for attorneys in our Baltimore, Maple Lawn (Howard County), and Frederick offices. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, highly-organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, friendly, and have impeccable communication and leadership skills.
- Create, manage, and implement customized marketing plans for the attorneys in the Baltimore, Maple Lawn, and Frederick offices. Marketing initiatives include, but are not limited to: blog posts, branding exercises, email blasts, email “drip campaigns,” website bio page updates, LinkedIn updates, YouTube videos, creating animated videos, and Facebook business pages.
- Meet with attorneys on a regular basis to collaborate and ensure marketing needs are met.
- Design and execute events for the attorneys including: educational workshops, panel discussions, networking happy hours, speaking engagements, webinars, peer advisory round tables, and employee appreciation events.
- Develop strategic plans for each event to ensure visions are achieved and goals are met.
- Handle logistics and communications with vendors and venues.
- Negotiate pricing and vendor agreements with caterers, venues, and printing companies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute firm events and firm branding initiatives.
- Create marketing collateral, including presentation folders, handouts, PowerPoints, and other print materials.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Ability to travel to firm’s Baltimore, Maple Lawn (Howard County), and Frederick offices on a regular basis, as well as firm’s annual events throughout the Baltimore region.
- Experience with firm’s software and platforms, including: Office365, SharePoint, WordPress, MailChimp email marketing, GoToWebinar, and the Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and video editing software)
- Experience with SEO and web design
We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
To apply, email your resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.