Offit Kurman, one of the fastest growing law firms in the United States, is currently seeking a Legal Operations Administrative Manager. The Legal Operations Administrative Manager is a high-level administrative position that will work directly with the Legal Operations Director on the Office of Managing Principal’s special initiatives, projects, strategic goals, and other duties as assigned. The Legal Operations Administrative Manager will coordinate with other members of the administrative management team, and other departments within the firm, to ensure efficient communications, prioritization of important issues, and timely completion of tasks and assignments.
- Coordinate calendars and meetings for the Legal Operations Director, Department Chairs, and the Office of Managing Principal for internal and external meetings.
- Assist the Legal Operations Director in developing agendas, reports, and other materials in preparation for meetings, presentations, and projects.
- Work with the Legal Operations Director to create and update policies and procedures and implement programs for the Practice of Law Division.
- Develop automated processes for the Office of Managing Principal, using technology found within Microsoft Suite of applications.
- Manage the Practice of Law Division’s information page on the firm’s intranet site.
- Act as point of contact and assist in prioritizing issues and concerns requiring the attention of the Legal Operations Director and other members of the Office of Managing Principal.
- Independently research, prioritize, and follow up on issues and concerns as assigned by the Legal Operations Director, including those of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
- Assist with practice group financial performance reporting.
- Track and manage project tasks.
QUALIFYING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Expert-level skills with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Some project management experience and SharePoint experience is helpful.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize, manage, and successfully deliver multiple projects on aggressive and competing deadlines.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal).
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, able to think creatively to find solutions to challenging issues, and adoptable to complex and rapidly changing business operations.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work independently with a strong focus on ownership, accountability and follow-through.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest growing law firms in the mid-Atlantic region. We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k)matching.
If interested, please send resume to Charlotte Gillespie (email@example.com) and include “Legal Operations Admin. Manager” in the subject line.