Seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal for its estates and trusts group. This hybrid position is perfect for a bright, energetic, and extremely organized person with excellent communication skills. The legal assistant will be responsible for supporting estate administration, engaging in a high volume of client service, as well as general administrative support to attorneys.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare accounting of estate assets.
- Prepare and maintain estate planning binders.
- Provide general client service related to estate planning.
- Reviewing and proofreading documents.
- Assist attorneys with administrative tasks such as:
- Time entry and invoicing of clients.
- Calendar management and meeting planning.
- Travel arrangement and expense tracking.
- Marketing and Business Development related initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or legal related field.
- 1 – 2 years of prior experience supporting attorneys in a law firm.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite 2010 or newer.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
To apply, email resume to Karla States (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Legal Assistant Baltimore” in the subject line.