Offit Kurman is looking to add to our team supporting our Landlord Representation Group. This position is ideal for a recent college graduate looking to enter the legal field. All training on applicable software and policies will be provided.
- Client emailing
- Preparation and filing of cases with court and preparation of other notices
- Maintain diary for court dates for attorneys and clients
- Telephone calls with courts, clients and other parties
- Assist with various administrative tasks supporting landlord representation workflow
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Strong team player – motivated by team success
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. Offit Kurman offers a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
If interested, please send resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Law Clerk-Tysons Corner” in the subject line.