Offit Kurman, a growing full-service law firm, is currently seeking to hire a Labor & Employment Litigation Paralegal for our Center City Philadelphia office. Ideal candidates will possess 5 or more years of experience working as a general litigation paralegal. The paralegal will assist during all phases of the litigation process for various practice areas, from initiation of a case to the discovery period, through trial.
- Drafting discovery and miscellaneous documents such as pleadings, responses, motions, briefs, deposition digests and case summaries.
- Organizes and maintains physical and electronic files.
- Performs a variety of document productions tasks, including bates-stamping, redaction, duplicating, and indexing.
- Prepares and submits ECF filings with Federal and state courts.
- Prepares for depositions and trials.
- Performs a variety of research projects as assigned.
- Regularly interacts with both internal and external clients and officials.
- Provide overflow support as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess 5 or more years of litigation paralegal experience.
- Familiarity with Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey courts is preferred.
- Applicable knowledge of discovery, document production, litigation documentation, court rules and procedures, practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and prior experience maintaining detailed dockets and databases.
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Paralegal associates degree or other relevant certification.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. Offit Kurman offers a collegial, comfortable, and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
If interested, please send resume to Charlotte Gillespie (email@example.com) and include “Litigation Paralegal” in the subject line.