Seeking a dynamic Human Resources Administrator to join our team. Working closely with multiple HR and business leaders, the HR Administrator will execute on both recurring tasks as well as long-range projects covering a wide variety of HR functions, including onboarding, benefits, HRIS reporting, performance management, and recruitment.
- Assist Onboarding and Compliance Director with new hire process, preparation of new hire benefits packages, creation of employee and benefits files, scheduling/coordination of new hire orientations, and preparation of new hire orientation materials. Assists with employee terminations and COBRA requests.
- Communicate with benefit consultants, as appropriate (i.e., enrollment changes due to qualifying event) and direct employees to our dedicated benefit consultant for resolution of issues.
- Maintain Human Resources Information System (HRIS) records and compile reports as necessary.
- Ensure all relevant information is entered in UltiPro properly, including benefit and new hire information; Ensure accuracy of information given to insurance providers and federal, state, and county entities.
- Complete, create, and maintain a variety of files and forms, including Forms I-9, employee personnel files, and annual EEO-1 report, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Work with HRBPs on annual open enrollment period and arranges for distribution of plan summary materials and required notices; assists with communicating changes to employees and arranges for onsite representation by providers.
- Work with Finance to reconcile and/or audit benefits statements/billing, payroll discrepancies, or other HR programs and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
- Support HRBPs on recruitment and interview process including, tracking status of candidates in HRIS and responding with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Assist with the administrative of the annual performance review process.
- Respond to governmental information requests about current and former staff.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a multi-faceted human resources role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with HRIS onboarding software system, preferably UltiPro (Ultimate Software).
- Must possess a team-first approach to the job.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong project coordination and organizational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent internal client service skills.
- Tremendous sense of urgency and strong desire to achieve results.
- Demonstrable experience working in conjunction with payroll department on internal client issues.
We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
To apply, email resume to Karla States (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “HR Administrator” in the subject line.