Seeking an Estates Paralegal to join our Frederick, MD office. The paralegal will assist multiple attorneys with a variety of duties related to estate administration. This position promises substantial client contact, autonomy and a great potential to enhance and broaden your skills/knowledge in the fields of estate administration and estate/tax planning.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Administer decedents’ estates, including the preparation of fiduciary accountings and estates tax returns.
- Meet and communicate directly with sophisticated clients on estate planning matters.
- Draft standard estate planning forms and other legal documents (power of attorney, wills, court petitions, resignations, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of estate and gift tax returns.
- Facilitate trust administrations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a transactional Paralegal role, preferably estates work.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or newer (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet research skills, document management systems, attorney time entry software.
To apply, email your resume to Karla States (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Estates Paralegal” in the subject line.