Seeking an Estate Planning Paralegal to join our Tysons Corner, VA office. The paralegal will assist multiple attorneys with a variety of duties related to estate planning & administration. This position promises substantial client contact, autonomy and a great potential to enhance and broaden your skills/knowledge in the fields of estate administration and estate/tax planning.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Administer decedents’ estates, including the preparation of fiduciary accountings and estates tax returns.
- Meet and communicate directly with sophisticated clients on estate planning matters.
- Draft standard estate planning forms and other legal documents (power of attorney, wills, court petitions, resignations, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation of estate and gift tax returns.
- Facilitate trust administrations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a transaction Paralegal role, preferably estate planning & administration work.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2017 or newer (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet research skills, document management systems, attorney time entry software.
Offit Kurman offers a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
To apply, email resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Estates Planning Paralegal Tysons” in the subject line.