Offit Kurman, a growing full-service Am Law 200 firm serving the private client market, is seeking a Estate Planning and Administration Associate to join the firm’s growing Estates and Trusts practice. Successful candidates will have at least three (3) years of experience in estate planning and estate/trust administration.
- Ability to draft both basic and sophisticated estate planning documents including those which incorporate estate and income tax planning including irrevocable trusts.
- Experience administering probate estates including the preparation and submission of required filings with the Commissioner of Accounts.
- Demonstrated client relationship skills including the ability to lead in-person client meetings.
- Licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience.
Position is available in firm’s Tysons Corner, Virginia office. Interested, qualified candidates should send resumes to Michael Di Gennaro at email@example.com