Offit Kurman, a growing full-service Am Law 200 firm serving the private client market, is seeking an environmental and renewables attorney to represent clients on a wide range of regulatory, environmental, and commercial real estate matters at the federal, state, and local levels. This attorney shall have the opportunity to work with a team on complex transactions, insurance recovery, and land use matters. The attorney will focus on environmental regulatory and compliance counseling and enforcement defense, site remediation, cost recovery strategy and related litigation, transactional due diligence, and renewable energy projects, land use and contract/agreement drafting. The attorney shall represent clients before the NJDEP and in transactional settings on matters including site remediation and brownfield redevelopment; wetland, coastal and flood hazard permitting; and air, water, and solid waste permitting and compliance.
- At least three (3) years of experience handling ISRA, Spill Act, SRRA, RCRA and CERCLA matters.
- Experience counseling clients on site remediation, solid waste disposal, air compliance and environmental litigation.
- Experience representing clients before the NJDEP.
- New Jersey Bar admission.
- Five plus (5+) years of environmental law experience.
- Additional admission in New York or Pennsylvania.
The position is available in Offit Kurman New Jersey or Pennsylvania offices. Interested, qualified candidates should send resumes to Michael Di Gennaro, Esq., Attorney Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Not presently open to recruiters.