Offit Kurman, a growing full-service law firm, is currently seeking a Document Management Specialist to join our Tysons Corner, VA office.
The Document Management Specialist will provide support to other legal support staff through the management of document workflow, managing paper and electronic files, providing general administrative back-up, and other duties as assigned. Applicants should have 1 year or more of records management or general clerical support, preferably within a law firm setting. Additional experience with electronic filing systems, various document management technologies and scanning experience is strongly preferred.
- File, index, sort, scan, copy and store documents in electronic system.
- Manage and sort emails.
- Create and update binders.
- Manage file/data conversions.
- Locate, retrieve and deliver materials and files upon request.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of filing systems and standards.
- Proficiency working with Document Management Systems (i.e., NetDocs).
- Able to multi-task and efficiently manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2017 – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal form.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the United States. Offit Kurman offers a collegial, comfortable, and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching. We are a proud EEO employer and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
If interested, please send resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “DMS Tysons” in the subject line.