Offit Kurman, a growing full-service law firm, is currently seeking a Document Management Specialist to join our Midtown office. This is a full time position with the schedule of 10:00am – 6:30pm.
The Document Management Specialist will provide support to other legal support staff through the management of document workflow, managing paper and electronic files, providing general administrative back-up, and other duties as assigned. Applicants should have 1 year or more of word processing, records management or general clerical support, preferably within a law firm setting. Additional experience with electronic filing systems, various document management technologies and scanning experience is strongly preferred.
- File, index, sort, scan, copy and store documents in electronic system.
- Manage and sort emails.
- Create and update binders.
- Manage file/data conversions.
- Locate, retrieve and deliver materials and files upon request.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work full time from 10:00am – 6:30pm.
- Knowledge of filing systems and standards.
- Proficiency working with Document Management Systems (i.e., NetDocs).
- Able to multi-task and efficiently manage changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal form.
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest growing law firms in the United States. We offer a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k)matching.