The digital marketing specialist role is to develop and initiate effective marketing campaigns online that increase firm brand awareness, content engagement and promote firm content and services to drive prospects to contact form completions (conversions) through all available digital platforms.
The DMS will report on content performance through Google and social media analytics for adjustments as needed to continuously improve digital ad performance.
The DMS will perform consumer research and provide marketing intelligence data reporting for management review and adjustments of content and services to discover new ways of promoting the firm and attorneys by reaching prospects through digital means.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Maintaining an effective social presence and advocating the firm brand effectively by boosting brand awareness; through optimization of metadata, tags titles, snippets and previews.
- Staying current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, videos, blogs, press releases, and podcasts).
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase content engagement and conversions.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Optimization of content distribution.
- Assist other marketing team members where needed in content development and website formatting
- Helpful, friendly, courteous, and respectful attitude toward management, coworkers, clients, and colleagues.
- Understanding analytics, key measurement and reporting tools available; Google Analytics, SEMrush Social platform analytics.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager.
- Strong use knowledge of Microsoft products, Word Press, HTML, Adobe suite of products, Email development and platforms, Contact form setup, Social posts, shareable image development, Project management software.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems and CRM platforms.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field.
Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
To apply, email resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.