Offit Kurman, a full-service AmLaw 200 firm focused on serving the private client market, is seeking a Construction Law Attorney to join the firm’s growing Construction Law Practice.
• Experience should include both public and private project work.
• Eagerness to work with all industry stakeholders, with focus on contractor and subcontractor representation.
• Willingness to handle smaller matters independently and second chair large matters.
• Ability and willingness to work in a high-paced, exciting practice.
• At least five years of construction law experience.
• Experience with mechanic’s liens, payment and performance bond issues, delay and liquidated damages claims, construction defect cases, and other construction contract claims.
• Candidates licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
• Candidates interested in sitting in Offit Kurman’s Philadelphia or Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania offices.
Position is available in any of our offices. Interested candidates should send their resume to Michael Di Gennaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.