Offit Kurman, a growing East Coast full-service law firm focused on serving the private client market, is seeking a Construction Law Associate Attorney to join the firm’s New York Construction Law Practice. This attorney will counsel architects, landscape architects, interior designers, lighting designers, engineers, owners, developers, and contractors, and advise them on general business matters as well as represent them in litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
- At least two years of law firm experience serving architect, engineer, and design clients.
- Ability to advise architects and engineers on shareholder agreements.
- Familiarity with NY licensing requirements for architects and engineers.
- Experience with contract review and negotiation.
- Experience handling professional disputes in litigation or alternative dispute resolution (ADR) forums on behalf of architects and engineers.
- Must be licensed in New York, or qualify for waiver into the Bar of New York State.
Position is available in our New York City and Metropark, New Jersey offices.
If interested, please send resume to Michael DiGennaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.