Offit Kurman is seeking a corporate and finance associate (equity financing, commercial transactions, licensing, and corporate formations) with 2-4 years of corporate law experience, with a specific focus on serving construction industry clients, to join our Business Law and Transactions Group.
- At least two years of law firm corporate and finance legal experience serving construction industry clients.
- Demonstrated experience in equity financing, commercial transactions, licensing, and corporate formations.
- Familiarity with NY licensing requirements for architects and engineers.
- Must be licensed in New York; or qualify for waiver into the Bar of New York State.
- Ability to work on challenging projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with arbitration and mediation of professional disputes involving architects and engineers.
- Private equity M&A (PEMA) and corporate governance experience.
Position is available in our New York City and Metropark, New Jersey offices.
Learn more about our Business Law and Transactions Practice here.