Currently seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join our team. The Accounting Manager reports to the Associate Director of Accounting and is responsible for performing accounting functions in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, General Ledger, and Treasury categories.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare daily cash report package to include reconciliation of affiliate A/R
- Research AR payments to ensure accuracy of cash applications and process any client ACH transactions
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements each month and follow up regarding variances
- Prepare and process rent payments for all locations
- Prepare quarterly bank compliance reports to ensure adherence to all covenants
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with firm guidelines and requirements
- Manage journal entries, invoices, etc. and reconcile accounts for monthly and annual close
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal
- Management of Accounting Specialist team members
- Perform ongoing financial analysis of operational functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- High proficiency with Excel and other financial applications
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible operational accounting roles
Offit Kurman is one of the fastest-growing, full-service law firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. Offit Kurman offers a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
To apply, email resume to Charlotte Gillespie (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Accounting Manager” in the subject line.